don't postpone joy

Sunday, January 13, 2008

27 days of lemonade

I used the pendulum, yesterday, to ask my body if it wanted a fast.
What an Einstien, I am...not only does it want a fast, it wants it for 27 days. with lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne...(it does not want supplements or pizza)
This is clearly MUCH bigger than me. I can do it though. I can train my brain to focus on things other than food. I did it for 9 days...27 is only 18 more than that
(OMG what am I saying???????????)
I did walk on 1200 degree coals, and jump out of an airplane, though. If I can do that, surely I can drink nothing but lemonade for 25 more days, don'tcha think???
God help me on this one.
Which really means I help myself.
I can do it.

2 Comments:

At 02 February, 2008 08:28, Blogger Byron said...

yes you can do it Daisyduke

lots of love

xxx

Byron

 
At 08 February, 2008 11:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that much lemonade won't make you sour!
Are you surviving your fast!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home